Saturday, July 11, 2015

Sault Ste Marie, Michigan

Yesterday we had a really beautiful day.  We left early morning drove 2 miles to the Soo Locks Visitor Center to watch the ships glide through the Locks.   It is amazing how fast they fill up and
how big some of the barges are.  After watching the ships pass we took a Trolley ride for 90 minutes around town.  Who would of thought it would take 90 minutes to see such a small town.  We drove around seeing some of the history of the town and the Indian Reservation.  

Lunch was on our own so we walked across from the Visitor Center and met a few of our travel buddies and ate a great lunch.  After we meet down at the Maritime Museum called " Valley Camp"
then on to the Tower.

After a long day of site seeing we all meet over at my place ( I had the end site that was the largest....
They said I paid the Wagon Master,,, I said of course,,,)  for a wonderful Happy Hour with lots of food the the even numbers made.  I am a even and I made some hot chicken cheese dip.   A really nice ending to a great day.
 So sit back enjoy my pictures.  






































No comments:

Post a Comment